Monday, March 1, 2010

Roaming Thoughts

Yet again I find myself up too late writing on here. It's a fallback to when I'm not tired enough to sleep & the Internet world isn't providing satisfying distraction.
My mind is searching for some entertainment that doesn't actually exist. Isn't that the human dilemma?

Eh, I don't feel like philosophizing and creating more stories than there already are.

I'm bored.

I'm lonely.

I'm wishing I was somewhere else or that things here were different.

I'm tired of trying to be happy when I'm not because that never works.

I wish I could fast forward time.

On the flip side, I'm grateful to be where I am.

I have an amazing family.

I love my friends here (and everywhere).

My room is like a warm cocoon.

The full moon is breathtaking.

I have nothing profound to say and I'm mildly okay with that.

I am human.


No comments: