Today I received the excellent news that Beaux is awake and recognizing names, people, etc...
I have a 3-day weekend b/c of the Indian Democracy Day on Monday. This week has been great, I've settled back into my studies and have been making an effort to sit with the monks at all the meals to practice Tibetan (rather than sitting with the English speakers).
I have a bit of a cold, but considering the amount of people I was sitting with at HH Dalai Lama's teachings, and then the 24 hour train ride back here to Dehra Dun...I'm doing pretty well!
The weather is beautiful, very warm for the winter here. Today I'm going to explore the sites near the Library. There's a beautiful waterfall close-by that I've yet to see. It's what the road is named after, "Sahastradara," which means "1000 Drops" in Sanskrit. I'll take photos!
Each moment I'm here I'm so grateful!!!
LOVE
2 comments:
I'm so relieved to hear that Beaux is awake. Thank you for the update. Much love to you!
Love you babe. I will keep sending you updates as I get them. Rob says he has a "googly" eye since his left side is still weak. I thought that would make you laugh :) I looooove you!
Post a Comment