
Today was the yard sale.
I'm pretty tired, but I also feel an immense sense of relief.
I did pretty well and what wasn't sold was taken straight to the thrift store. In India, people dig through the trash and use SO much (they do have their own waste, too), but it's amazing how wasteful we are here with things that are in great condition.
After finishing with clean-up I came home and started packing for my move. I've decided to ship through Greyhound's "Package Xpress" again. I used them when I moved to Austin and it was pretty cheap compared to actual shipping. I'm only sending my printer and one box of clothes so it shouldn't be too pricey.
I'm excited to meet my new roommates and get settled in to my room and life in Berkeley.
I'm just feeling extremely grateful right now for everything.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment